Classic London Tour | 3 hours
Classic London Tour Sightseeing: Taster/3 hours
Private Panoramic Tour: showing you and your guests all of London’s iconic sites. A must for the first-time visitor short on time. To get the most out of your precious time in London, take a private guided classic London tour, tailored to your interests, with one of our professional and experienced Blue Badge qualified (the UK’s highest guiding qualification) driver-guides.
Many people believe that London is the most vibrant and exciting city in the world. We certainly do, and would love to show you why.
You will see:
- Buckingham Palace, home of the Queen and backdrop to the Changing the Guard.
- The Houses of Parliament, seat of our government, with its distinctive clock tower and the famous Big Ben.
- Westminster Abbey, burial site of kings and coronation church since 1066.
- Piccadilly Circus, with the statue of “Eros”.
- Trafalgar Square where the statue of Admiral Lord Nelson stands atop his column, fountains glisten, and Londoners gather for celebrations.
- St Paul’s Cathedral, masterpiece of Sir Christopher Wren
- The Tower of London – a fortified palace where the Crown Jewels are kept, next to Tower Bridge and the River Thames.
Your three-hour Classic London sightseeing tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sites on a typical DGA Tours panoramic Tour: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, Downing Street, London’s financial district, Harrods, HMS Belfast, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, London Bridge, London Eye, Mayfair, Pall Mall gentleman’s quarter, Piccadilly Circus, River Thames, St James’s Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey.
Other Classic London Sightseeing tour options: 4, 6, 8 or 10 hour tours
Private Tour Rates 2013/2014
|Car/Sedan||3||up to 3||£300.00|
|MPV||3||up to 6||£340.00|
|Large MPV||3||up to 8||£360.00|
|Minibus||3||up to 12||POA|
Rates are per car/MPV, not per person. They include: your Blue Badge driver-guide; collection and return to your central London hotel (alternatives can be arranged); and all taxes. The rate does not include interior access tickets or meals, unless stated.